Wash your stress away with this ultra-smooth camel milk soap bar
From the fresh milk of Emirati camels, we make these gentle, moisturizing natural soap bars.
The amazing healing power and anti-aging qualities of camel milk might have inspired Egyptian Queen Cleopatra to regularly bathe in camel’s milk.
- is a natural source of skin softening alpha-hydroxyl acids.
- alpha hydroxy acids are helpful for moisturizing and removing dead skin cells, for treating acne and improving the appearance of acne scars, also for improving the appearance of photo-aged skin, and firming and smoothing skin.
- It fights all acne causing skin-bacteria and its anti-inflammatory properties reduce skin redness and irritation.
- Camel milk has a high concentration of linoleic acid among other polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- Camel milk is three times higher in vitamin C than cow’s milk.
- Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant that stimulates collagen production and retains skin texture.
Palm fruit oil, Castor oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Camel milk, lye, Lavender Essential oil.
|Wight in gm||130|
Camel Milk Lavender Soap Bar
- Brands Savona
- Product Code: 32
- Availability: In Stock