From the fresh milk of Emirati camels, we make these gentle, moisturizing natural soap bars.
The amazing healing power and anti-ageing qualities of camel milk might have inspired Egyptian Queen Cleopatra to regularly bathe in camel’s milk.
- is a natural source of skin softening alpha-hydroxyl acids.
- alpha hydroxy acids are helpful for moisturizing and removing dead skin cells, for treating acne and improving the appearance of acne scars, also for improving the appearance of photo-aged skin, and firming and smoothing skin.
- It fights all acne causing skin-bacteria and its anti-inflammatory properties reduce skin redness and irritation.
- has a high concentration of linoleic acid among other polyunsaturated fatty acids.
- is three times higher in vitamin C than cow’s milk.
- Vitamin C is a natural antioxidant that stimulates collagen production and retains skin texture.
Lemongrass Essential oil is known for its ability to reduce stress and brighten the mood.
Palm fruit oil, Castor oil, Coconut oil, Sunflower oil, Goats milk, lye, Lemongrass Essential oil.
|Wight in gm||130|
Camel Milk Lemongrass Soap Bar
- Brands Savona
- Product Code: 30
- Availability: In Stock