This conditioning herbal tea rinse puts moisture back into your hair with all the goodness of natural herbs and botanicals that help soften the hair and restore its shine and luster.
No chemicals that do harm more than good and leave built-up residue on the hair shaft.
- It is an African plant with amazing healing and moisturizing benefits. The entire plants rich in mucilage which helps to soften the hair naturally while providing easy slip when combing.
- High in plant proteins, marshmallow makes the individual strands thicker and fuller, so your hair is more flexible and less prone to frizz and flyways.
- are rich in flavonoids, sterols, and fatty acids. These delicate, yellowish flowers are more than just a pretty scent.
- It moisturizes, conditions, and hydrates dry damaged hair, plus they also have hair-softening benefits. An infusion made from Elderflowers helps seal the cuticles, thereby improving shine and manageability.
- is packed with nutrients; it contains high amounts of vitamins A, C& K, silica, iron, calcium, and flavonoids – each of these nutrients is important for healthy hair growth.
- An excellent conditioner, parsley adds deep moisture to dry brittle hair to create a smooth texture. The silica and flavonoids in parsley help soothe decrease breakage and add luster to dull hair.
- conditions and adds shine.
- It is
a great hair care herb for all hair types.
Parsley, Marsh Mallow, Mullein, Elder flowers, Calendula, Lavender
How to use:
- Fill the attached bag with 3 to 4 tablespoons of herbs.
- Pour 2 cups of boiling water over herbal bag and steep for at least 30 minutes covered (to avoid loss of volatile oils in the steam)
- Remove the bag and make sure the herbal tea is not too hot.
- As you slowly pour the tea over your wet head, massage the infusion into your hair and scalp.
- (Keep a large bowl under your head to catch the liquid and reapply several times.)
- Gently rinse it out with cool water or, for extra conditioning benefits, just leave it in and towel dry hair.
You can use squeeze/applicator bottle for easy pouring.