This special blend of herbs and
botanicals will help keep excessive oil production under control and helps keep
hair looking fresh and clean for days.
Lemon peel has toning and astringent properties. It helps balance and refresh hair and scalp.
Rosemary has stimulating and revitalizing properties which help condition both hair and scalp
Lavender has a balancing effect on the production of sebum which makes it useful for people with oily hair. It is also extremely healing and valuable in the treatment of inflammatory scalp conditions.
Yarrow is very effective in treating itchiness, scalp irritations and oily scalp.
Witch hazel is astringent and helps deeply clean oily hair.
Horsetail is a great astringent and helps deeply clean oily hair.
Lemon Peel, Rosemary, Lavender, Yarrow, Witch Hazel, Horsetail
How to Use:
- Fill the attached bag with 3 to 4 tablespoons of herbs.
- Pour 2 cups of boiling water over herbal bag and steep for at least 30 minutes covered (to avoid loss of volatile oils in the steam)
- Remove the bag and make sure the herbal tea is not too hot.
- As you slowly pour the tea over your
wet head, massage the infusion into your hair and scalp.
(Keep a large bowl under your head to catch the liquid and reapply several times.)
- Gently rinse it out with cool water
or, for extra conditioning benefits, just leave it in and towel dry hair.
- You can use squeeze/applicator bottle for easy pouring.
- The amount you need will depend on your hair length and thickness.
- You can make larger quantities and store it in the fridge between uses. It will keep good for up to two weeks.
- Add 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar, when using the rinse after natural shampoo bars.
- Herbal tea rinses can be used to blend henna instead of water.